Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Meat Puppets - Too High To Die (1994)


[Alt/Rock]

It was so damn hard to pick between Meat Puppets' albums for just one to upload, but I decided to go with THTD, for a couple of reasons. It's their most known, It's pretty easy to get into, It's just a sweet album all around.

Too high to die is the 8th album by the meat puppets, and I will admit, the fact that my favorite puppets song is Evil Love definitely had something to do with me posting it. =D

This is just a solid rock album... melodic, with great guitar work.

But, more than that, I post this because if you haven't checked out the Meat Puppets, this is a great place to start. Go then and check out more of their stuff, you won't be disappointed.

Yes!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WGA4N0QM


1 comment:

  1. Human growth hormones are an very in style medication for men and girls of all ages. Older adults take the supplement as an injection to improve endurance and energy.
    hgh

    ReplyDelete